Memorial Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Sayings, Phrases : Fresh Collection on Memorial Day Wishes,Fresh Happy Memorial Day Quotes For Facebook, By President. Quotes are the lines which express more than what they write so it is better to have fewer words with more meanings rather than having more words with wastage of meanings. Celebrating Memorial Day with sending quotes reflects your maturity. So Have a look at these Memorial Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Sayings, Phrases For Free.
Memorial Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Sayings, Phrases
- “Perfect valor is to behave, without witnesses, as one would act were all the world watching.” — Francois de la Rochefoucauld
- “What we have once enjoyed deeply we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.” — Helen Keller
- “It doesn’t take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.” –H. Norman Schwarzkopf
- “How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!” – Maya Angelou
- The brave die never, though they sleep in dust:
Their courage nerves a thousand living men.
~Minot J. Savage
- “Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” — Senator Barry Goldwater
- “There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured with what is right in America.” — Bill Clinton
- On thy grave, the rain shall fall from the eyes of a mighty nation! ~Thomas William Parsons
- “Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.” — Mark Twain
- “The legacy of heroes is the memory of a great name and the inheritance of a great example.” –Benjamin Disraeli
- “Are they dead that yet speak louder than we can speak, and a more universal language? Are they dead that yet act? Are they dead that yet move upon society and inspire the people with nobler motives and more heroic patriotism.?”
- “I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually.”
- I have long believed that sacrifice is the pinnacle of patriotism.
- “Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.”
- Our men in uniform fought for the country for the love of motherland and brought us happiness and freedom. Let us thank them for their sacrifices.
- Let us come together and thank all those soldiers who made America victorious. Let us honor them for bringing peace and glory to our country.
- America is the home of the free all because the brave soldiers. Today is the day to remember and honor their sacrifices and efforts to bring us freedom.
- Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
- Ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country.
- There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America.
- “In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved.” – President Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism.” – President George Washington
- “They hover as a cloud of witnesses above this Nation.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “For love of country, they accepted death.” – President James A. Garfield
- “The brave die never, though they sleep in dust: Their courage nerves a thousand living men.” – Minot J. Savage
- “There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured with what is right in America.” – President Bill Clinton
It is always good to remember those who served our nation and protect us and give their lives for our ease. Share these Memorial Day Quotes more and more to spread these words on everyone’s wall.